FIND A RIGHT GLOVES
Mohawk Double Palm Mig, Stick Welding Gloves for Men and Women Fire and heat Resistant, Soft and Supple Cowhide Grain Leather
- Premium Quality soft and supple cowhide grain leather
- Extra long to protect your arm till elbow
- Front, Back and all fingers are reinforced to make it cut resistant, flame resistant and longevity
- Sew with 100% DuPont Kevlar® thread for the flame resistance and durability
- A double lay reinforcement palm for extra durability and high abrasions
- Straight thumb design for added comfort and dexterity and comfortability
- 16” long for the arm protection
- Fast Shipping
|Cut Level||Puncture Level||Contact Heat Level||Abrasion level||Impact Level|
Impact Resistance level 4:
Mohawk Glove’s Impact resistant gloves are useful for protecting hands while working with heavy machinery or moving heavy components.
High Dexterity Gloves:
Goat skin leather has edge to provide level 1, 2 or 3 protection normally in high dexterity, tear resistance and cut-resistant, but help reduce risk of injury by adding more sensitivity and dexterity in comparison to thicker and stronger gloves.
Cut Resistance Gloves:
Cut resistant gloves reduce the severity of accidents by introducing a glove that is resistant to sharp objects and sudden cuts.
Once a cow has been killed, the skin is removed. It is then selected in the raw state, at the very first moment when it is salted.